|Have your received an FPEF Scholarship in the past?|
|Do you currently hold any Fluid Power Certifications?|
|The following items must be included for Scholarship Application to be considered:|
Three letters of recommendation must be submitted (one letter from an individual in each category listed below) to the FPEF Scholarship Department (address listed below) or e-mailed to the FPEF Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Fluid power, science, math or technology instructor
- Principal, dean or career counselor
- Non-related adult who knows you (outside your school)
450-500 word typed essay (dated and signed). The essay should cover:
- Why you chose to learn about fluid power (describe your career aspirations)
- What impact you think you can have on the fluid power industry
- Career goals/leadership roles/extracurricular activities
- Awards you have been given
- Community service
Your essay will be evaluated based on grammar, spelling, proper length and content. Please give great care to the essay.
In order for your application to be considered, an official sealed transcript proving you have earned a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale must be mailed to the address below. Your application will not be processed without an official transcript.
The school can mail transcripts to
FPEF Scholarship Department
P.O. Box 1420
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Scholarship Approval/Disbursement Process:
After the application deadline, all applications will be reviewed by the FPEF Board of Trustees. Scholarship applicants will be notified of the Trustees’ decision no later than May 31, 2016. Checks, made payable to the applicant AND school, will be distributed no later than July 1, 2016.
By submitting this application I affirm that the information contained is correct and accurate.