Who are we?
A 501(c)(3), the FPEF implemented a program to develop and support a network of schools with a strong focus on fluid power, through curriculum guidance, assistance in acquiring hardware, and scholarship offerings.
At the direction of a small but dedicated volunteer Board of Trustees, the Fluid Power Educational Foundation continues to seek ways to assist students and professionals in becoming well-educated Fluid Power Industry specifiers, manufacturers, educators, and customers. With the assistance of industry, associations, and individuals, the Fluid Power Educational Foundation acts to improve the presence and application of fluid power in our technologically advanced world.
What do we do?
The Fluid Power Educational Foundation actively pursues both funding for its own educational initiatives as well as related funding opportunities for students and professionals in the fluid power industry. We constantly search for opportunities that have content related to the study of fluid power and its associated technologies including mathematics, science, and motion control.
FPEF encourages workers both to enter the field of fluid power, and to do so with the best and most up-to-date educational background possible. If you would like FPEF to list your organization’s internship opportunities or scholarships, please email the secretariat.
- Students. Careers in fluid power are exciting, challenging, and rewarding. By connecting students with these opportunities, the Foundation positively impacts lives and livelihoods.
- Educational institutions. Universities, technical colleges, high schools and middle schools provide access to the young people who will become the professionals of tomorrow.
- The fluid power industry. With better educated individuals entering the workforce, the fluid power industry will be an excellent solution for years to come!
How can you help?
- Take the opportunity today to help support education in the field of Fluid Power and its associated technologies in motion control. We welcome donations from individuals, companies, or associations. Donation methods available include online, by mail, and by fax. A memorial contribution honoring someone in your life, either today or in the past, is also welcomed. Donate.
- If you plan to attend a science fair, career fair or any other industry fair that promotes science, math, and/or fluid power technology, please visit our resource page.