Mission: The Fluid Power Educational Foundation will stimulate, advance, and support the science of hydraulic and pneumatic technology through educational initiatives at all levels.
The Fluid Power Educational Foundation and its dedicated volunteers are diligently finding many ways to turn this mission statement into action:
- FPEF’s scholarships help young people enrolled in high schools, technical colleges and engineering schools pursue their interests in fluid power.
- Its Schools program assists post-secondary educational institutions and encourages teaching fluid power concepts and courses.
- FPEF’s partnerships with other companies, individuals, and organizations have strengthened the fluid power industry’s outreach.
- Our web site opens the door to many different science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) opportunities.
- We offer career-enhancing educational opportunities to professionals working in the Fluid Power industry and the associated technologies of motion control.
As a student struggling with debt, this scholarship has been invaluable to me. Not only has it helped fund my education, it reinforced my interest in hydraulics.