Art For Industry Fundraising Event
Welcome to Fluid Power Educational Foundation
Mission: The Fluid Power Educational Foundation will stimulate, advance, and support the science of hydraulic and pneumatic technology through educational initiatives at all levels.
The Fluid Power Educational Foundation and its dedicated volunteers are diligently finding many ways to turn this mission statement into action:
- FPEF’s scholarships help young people enrolled in high schools, technical colleges and engineering schools pursue their interests in fluid power.
- Its Schools program assists post-secondary educational institutions and encourages teaching fluid power concepts and courses.
- FPEF’s partnerships with other companies, individuals, and organizations have strengthened the fluid power industry’s outreach.
- Our new web site opens the door to many different science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) opportunities.
- We offer career-enhancing educational opportunities to professionals working in the Fluid Power industry and the associated technologies of motion control.
I would like to thank the Fluid Power Educational Foundation for their gracious scholarship donation towards continuing my education. I would also like to thank Mr. James Mills and Angelina College in helping me gain an extensive knowledge of modern fluid power technology. With hard work and determination good things will come in due time.